Issue with <multi> after SPIP is updated from 4.0.0 to 4.0.1 #4985

Closed
opened 2 weeks ago by serge.markitanenko · 2 comments

Hello,
I manage multilingual website using SPIP, I updated it from 4.0.0 => 4.0.1 but I had to roll back as there is a issue with . It used very often - e.x. to write author titre: <multi>[en]John.Snow[fr]John Snow[uk]Джон Сноу</multi>.

After update SPIP doesn't select the correct language from the multi string both at the frontend and backend. It shows all language versions '[en]John.Snow[fr]John Snow[uk]Джон Сноу'.

Of course I could use |extraire_multi filter on frontend but issue with backend would be still open.

Thats why I couldn't do security upgrade for SPIP 4.0.0 website.

Hello, I manage multilingual website using SPIP, I updated it from 4.0.0 => 4.0.1 but I had to roll back as there is a issue with <multi>. It used very often - e.x. to write author titre: `<multi>[en]John.Snow[fr]John Snow[uk]Джон Сноу</multi>`. After update SPIP doesn't select the correct language from the multi string both at the frontend and backend. It shows all language versions '`[en]John.Snow[fr]John Snow[uk]Джон Сноу`'. Of course I could use |extraire_multi filter on frontend but issue with backend would be still open. Thats why I couldn't do security upgrade for SPIP 4.0.0 website.

Hello Serge, it's a known break, and it has been corrected in all the next version (3.2, 4.0, and master) : #4969

If you can update with git (with spip-cli for ex), it's easy, else you have to wait a real release and meantime you can fix with a line in a mes_fonctions.php of your squelettes folder :

$GLOBALS['table_des_traitements']['NOM']['spip_auteurs'] = 'safehtml('. _TRAITEMENT_TYPO_SANS_NUMERO.')';
Hello Serge, it's a known break, and it has been corrected in all the next version (3.2, 4.0, and master) : https://git.spip.net/spip/spip/issues/4969 If you can update with git (with spip-cli for ex), it's easy, else you have to wait a real release and meantime you can fix with a line in a `mes_fonctions.php` of your `squelettes` folder : ``` php $GLOBALS['table_des_traitements']['NOM']['spip_auteurs'] = 'safehtml('. _TRAITEMENT_TYPO_SANS_NUMERO.')'; ```

Effectivement. C'est le bug #4969 corrigé dans les prochaines versions de SPIP par les commits b42f354689 et consorts.

Effectivement. C'est le bug #4969 corrigé dans les prochaines versions de SPIP par les commits https://git.spip.net/spip/spip/commit/b42f35468926500050d2b415f6dd056330f3dafe et consorts.
rastapopoulos closed this issue 2 weeks ago
b_b added the
doublon
label 2 weeks ago
Sign in to join this conversation.
No Milestone
No project
No Assignees
3 Participants
Notifications
Due Date

No due date set.

Dependencies

This issue currently doesn't have any dependencies.

Loading…
There is no content yet.